What a glove liner should be!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by fishnfrogman from Newport, WA on Friday, December 4, 2009
These glove liners rock.They're sewn so each glove only fits the left or right hand, not both, so the fit is comfortable.You'll pay double the price + at [...] for their comparable glove.Buy two pair and you'll always be dry and warm.
- Best Uses: Backcountry, Casual Wear, Driving, Hiking/Running, Working Outdoors
- Describe Yourself: Competitive Athlete
- Gear Usage: Cold Weather Living, Winter Sports
- Pros: Dries Quickly, Stylish, Warm
- Sizing: Feels true to size
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: