Excellent Light Liners!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Tom the Skier from Steamboat Springs, CO on Tuesday, January 10, 2012
The best light liner I've used.
- Best Uses: Cold Weather, Liner for skiing
- Cons: None
- Describe Yourself: Comfort-oriented
- Gear Usage: Cold Weather Living, Winter Sports
- Pros: Lightweight, Warm for the weight
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: