Great deal, great quality!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Always Cold from Boston, MA on Wednesday, December 9, 2009
I was very pleased with this top, and surprised that it's from the same producer as the Terramar silk crew neck top as it seems to be much, much higher quality. The fabric is a decent weight, has a beautiful color (I ordered olive green) and a lovely sheen. I normally wear a size 4 and S or XS. Size S seems to fit well a little loose (not tightly fitted) but still fits well as a base layer under other clothing. Sleeves are the right length, which was a problem with the other top. Waist is long enough to tuck into pants (important for a thermal base layer!) Overall I'm really pleased with it and wish I'd ordered more in other colors. The only thing I'd change is I wish it were a little more shaped for a woman, but it's not a big deal.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Thermal layering, Wear To Work
- Cons: Not fitted
- Describe Yourself: Bargain Shopper, Career, Casual, Classic
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: affordable, Comfortable, Great Color, Quality fabric, Versatile
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: