Can't have too many of these!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Dora the explorer from Massachusetts on Monday, February 7, 2011
As soon as it gets cooler I wear these as a base layer, but the neck and sleeves showing are still attractive. Nice enough to wear to work. Thin enough to wear under light wt sweaters . Terrific travelers because they are so light wt. As good for warm climates where it cools down at night, as for cold NE. White is a soft white. The silk is delicate looking but hard wearing. I have had several for 10 years which were gifts and have just reordered 5 to replace them. These are very light, but exceptionally warmer than they look, and feel very soft. There's nothing I don't like about them.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Date Night/Night Out, Wear to School, Wear To Work
- Describe Yourself: Bargain Shopper, Career, Casual, Classic
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Goes With Everything, Great traveler, Lightlight warm layer, Long Wearing, Quality Materials, Versatile, Washes Well
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: