Wait until I order more!!!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by 3poodlemom from Agassiz BC Canada on Wednesday, February 29, 2012
I didn't think all the glowing reviews could be true: I bought one, and as soon as I tried it on, came back for more. This T-neck feels wonderful; the neck is a bit snug: a mixing bowl has been wearing it overnight to stretch it a bit. It is soft and comfortable, and a very nice weight: much better than the $50 one I returned to a major outdoor retailer. I am a petite XL, and the chest and length are exactly what I would expect. The sleeves seem good on me: I wonder if they might be a bit too short on someone with longer arms. This is a definite BUY!
- Best Uses: Camping, Casual Wear, Hiking, Outdoor Activities, Travel, Work
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Cons: Neck a bit snug
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Pros: Comfortable, Dries Easily, Lightweight, Stylish, Warm
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: