Great layer with a sweater or jacket!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Julie from Wilmington, DE on Tuesday, January 20, 2009
I wear silk turtlenecks all the time during cooler months. They are a great, no-ironing alternative to cotton shirts. They look great under sweaters, jackets and work out gear! Just remember that they are see-through and work best as a first layer.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Going Out, Special Occasions, Wear To Work, Working out
- Describe Yourself: Bargain Shopper, Busy, Career, Casual, Classic
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Comfortable, Flattering, Good Fit
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: