My favorite Sierra clothing item!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Beth - a cold intolerant Minnesotan from St. Cloud, Minnesota on Monday, January 26, 2009
This silk turtleneck is my winter survival item. I have 6 of them and wear them to work under sweaters, at the lake cabin (N. Minnesota), and outdoors for xc skiing. The neck is very gently snug (not tight) but traps heat, and the garment is very durable and strong. Blacks looks very classy under a blazer, pink and lilac shades are beautiful, and the white is an eggshell that blends with everything. These are of excellent quality and wash well in the machine (cold H2O/delicate/hang dry on a hanger).
- Best Uses: Casual Wear
- Describe Yourself: Bargain Shopper, Casual, Classic
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Comfortable, Good Fit, Great Color, High Quality
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: