Great for skiing!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by KM from Idaho/D.C. on Monday, February 13, 2012
I use these gloves under my ski gloves for extra warmth when skiing in Wyoming. Who knew that something so light could keep my hands so warm? I used to use another base glove under my ski gloves but my hands would be freezing after only a few hours outside. I can go all day in these gloves (with a thicker layer, of course) and be just fine!
- Best Uses: Backcountry, Hiking/Running, Working Outdoors
- Cons: Not Waterproof
- Describe Yourself: Intermediate
- Gear Usage: Winter Sports
- Pros: Dries Quickly, Good Grip, Warm
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: