Very satisfied customer!!!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Fynesse from Madrid, SPAIN on Tuesday, June 19, 2012
I bought these shoes for a couple hikes in the Smoky Mountains of Tennessee last week. They were comfortable right out of the box and suited my hikes up rocky trails and wet trail conditions around water falls. In addition, they are nice-looking!
- Best Uses: Mixed Terrain, Muddy Conditions, Rocky/Unstable Terrain
- Describe Yourself: Recreational Walker/Hiker
- Pros: Comfortable, Durable, Great Traction, Lightweight
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
- Width: Feels true to width
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: