Best fitting sandal in awhile!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by BigBry from Cleveland, OH on Thursday, July 21, 2011
I use the sandals for everything. The greatest thing is it doesn't attempt to enclose my wide foot. The straps are easy to adjust and don't bind or pinch like most sandals I've tried. Also, I went up a full size knowing I'd need that to accommodate my foot, yet the sandals still fit great.
- Best Uses: At The Beach, Casual Wear, Going Out, Outdoors, Travel
- Cons: Strap leaves a line
- Describe Yourself: Casual
- Pros: Breathes Well, Comfortable, Durable, Good Arch Support, Lightweight, My wide feet fit
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: