Good Basic Sandal!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Stever from Dayton, OH on Monday, June 1, 2009
I have had about six pairs of Tevas and these are a great value. They are not quite as cushy as my terradactyls, but are much more comfortable than the volterras I got last year from STP. I have worn them constantly for two weeks and I am very pleased with them for the money. These run a half size small from dress shoes.
- Best Uses: At The Beach, Casual Wear, Travel
- Describe Yourself: Conservative
- Pros: Comfortable, Good Arch Support, Lightweight
- Sizing: Feels half size too small
- Width: Feels true to width
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: