Order a size or two larger
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Ritani from Bayfield, CO on Wednesday, August 4, 2010
We first ordered a size 10 for our daughter, but when we got them, they "just" fit. So I ordered a size 11 and these are no larger in the heel area, but have more size space in the toes, but her toes don't go into the flip flop far enough for her to use the extra space. If these flip flops were not already lost, I would return them and get a size 12.
- Best Uses: Beach, Casual Wear
- Describe Yourself: Alternative
- Pros: Comfortable, Cute, Durable
- Sizing: Feels full size too small
- Width: Feels true to width