Verified Buyer Reviewed by ColdMilk from Cleveland, OH on Wednesday, April 25, 2012
I got a couple pairs for my son in different sizes (one pair for next year). These were a steal with the STP deal flyer. I got a couple pairs for me, since I find that I fit in kids shoes more consistently. I have small, skinny feet - so adult sandals are too loose. I'm a 5 to 5 1/2 womens, and fit in kids size 4 more consistently (except in Teva Hurricanes 2, which run large - I get size 3). These are still a tad loose, but should fit "normal" feet quite well. They look cute and don't fall off. These are so comfy that I had to buy another pair, so that I can wear one pair in the house and one pair outdoors.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Going Out, Outdoors
- Describe Yourself: Alternative, Casual, Stylish
- Pros: Comfortable, Cute, Great with Jeans, Lightweight, Stylish
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width