Verified Buyer Reviewed by Desert Cat from Southern California on Monday, April 9, 2012
I notice a new logo - hope these are the same product, as I've had tevas in the past and they've been my toughest flip-flops ever. I've worn them EVERYWHERE from city to desert, buses to planes to sailboats, and they've been comfortable, dependable (no weak connections), and unobtrusively stylish.
- Best Uses: At The Beach, Casual Wear, Going Out, Outdoors, Travel
- Describe Yourself: Alternative, Casual, Conservative
- Pros: Breathes Well, Comfortable, Durable, Good Arch Support, Lightweight
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width