Teva mush make the grade
Verified Buyer Reviewed by The Rev. from Findlay. Ohio on Thursday, August 23, 2012
I wear flips flops almost all the time. No reallly March through December. Tevas last and last and they are extremely comfortable. I have a friend with foot problems and Teva Mush are the only flip flops her podiatrist will allow. They are great. I have one pair in color and my formal ones in all black.
- Best Uses: At The Beach, Casual Wear, Going Out, Outdoors, Travel
- Describe Yourself: Casual, Conservative
- Pros: Comfortable, Durable, Lightweight, Stylish
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width