I've loved Teva Mush for years!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Teva Mush Ron from Red Bank, NJ on Wednesday, August 22, 2012
Every year I look to buy a new pair of Teva Mush because they do get compressed after a year of wearing. They are perfect for wearing on vacation because they slip easily into a suitcase, and weigh next to nothing, but have loads of arch support. Comfortable to wear around all day long.
- Best Uses: At The Beach, Casual Wear, Going Out, Outdoors, Travel
- Describe Yourself: Stylish, Trendy
- Pros: Comfortable, Good Arch Support, Lightweight
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width