comfortable, good walking shoes
Verified Buyer Reviewed by sourapril from Denver, CO on Tuesday, August 16, 2011
This is a good pair of walking sandals. I wore them when I was traveling in Mexico. The sole is thick and there is good amount of arch support. You can walk in those for a whole day and your feet won't feel tired. I tried to hike in them. My advice is that if the hiking trail is relatively flat, it's fine. But if the trail has some slopes, don't wear those sandals. Your feet would slip and the sandals would be stretched out.
- Best Uses: Everyday, Outdoors, Travel, Walking
- Describe Yourself: Casual, Stylish
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Cute, Durable, Stylish
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width