Comfy and tough
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Cam from Eureka, CA on Thursday, September 15, 2011
I bought these sandals as a water shoe for jet skiing, tide pooling and the like. They work for this, plus they're attractive and can be worn on a daily basis for running errands or sight seeing. I really appreciate the thin straps. I've owned other tevas with wide straps and they end up chaffing around my ankles and heels. These do not. They're very comfortable. I wear between an 8 1/2 and a 9. I ordered a 9 and they will work for me, but I could have easily purchased a size 8 1/2.
- Best Uses: Beach, Everyday, Outdoors, Walking
- Describe Yourself: Casual
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Durable, Stylish
- Sizing: Feels half size too big
- Width: Feels true to width