Super comfortable, good support
Reviewed by Bike Commuter from Austin on Saturday, December 3, 2011
They're kind of average looks-wise, but they felt so comfortable right away that I kept walking around the house in them instead of changing into slippers. They seem to offer very good support, although since I bought them end-of-season, I haven't had a chance to give them a proper trial outside.
- Best Uses: Everyday, Outdoors, Walking
- Describe Yourself: Casual
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Cute
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width