Verified Buyer Reviewed by Virtualvivi from Sonoma Co. on Monday, March 12, 2012
These, like the Teva Tirra, run a full size too large. Was able to re-order the Tirra in a 9, and they are great. Would re-order these as well if available. A bit more rugged-looking than the Tirra, wouldn't pair with a sundress, but looks sturdy for walking and hiking. The footbed seems comfortable and the muted grey would go with pretty much everything. I have several other Teva styles, all size 10 - this and the Tirra run large.
- Best Uses: Outdoors, Travel, Walking
- Cons: Too long
- Describe Yourself: Conservative, Stylish
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Durable
- Sizing: Feels full size too big
- Width: Feels true to width