A must flip-flop!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Trading Post Fan from MA on Thursday, July 29, 2010
I own lots of Teva, and these are great! Super comfortable. In this model, if you're between sizes, you might want to consider going down to the smaller size. Usually with Teva, you're advised to go larger. This style is fitted for a flip-flop. So they're quieter and you're less likely to be heard coming and going!
- Best Uses: Barbecues, Beach, Everyday, Going Out, House slippers, Travel, Walking
- Describe Yourself: Alternative, Conservative, Stylish
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Cute, Soft footbed, Stylish
- Sizing: Feels half size too small
- Width: Feels true to width
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: