great arch support for a sandal!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Beckt from Milwaukee, WI on Friday, July 11, 2008
I have Plantar Facitis, and am always on the hunt for sandals with any arch support. These are pretty good and stay on the feet really securely. Most thong sandals fall off easlily, but not these. They're pretty squishy, shich is nice after a day of mountain biking or whatever. But if you're looking for structure and stability, these ar not the shoes for you.
- Best Uses: Barbecues, Beach
- Describe Yourself: Alternative, Casual, Nature girl office girl, Stylish
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Cute, No need to break them in
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: