Oooo! So comfy!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Black Belt Momma from Ohio from O-H-I-O on Saturday, September 20, 2008
The mush footbed makes these Tevas so comfortable. You wouldn't believe it til you step into these babies. I got mine the summer before this, and my daughter coveted them, so when they were on sale again this summer I got her a pair--much to her delight! The straps are quite comfy, too, and don't dig into your arch at all. So far I've had good wear time out of them--they don't look like they're going to fall apart and have lasted through two summers!
- Best Uses: Barbecues, Beach, Doing Errands
- Describe Yourself: Alternative, Casual
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Cute, Durable, Stable
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: