Verified Buyer Reviewed by Reilred from Albuquerque, NM on Saturday, May 12, 2012
These sandals rub me the wrong way! I've worn nothing but Tevas for the last 15 years, and these are painful.. There's some stitching on the underside of these just below the pinky toe that rubs. I don't know if they can "break in" cause they're nylon. Wasn't going to wear them long enough to find out. my sister tried them on, and she had the same problem.
- Best Uses: Barbecues, Beach, Outdoors
- Cons: Chafes, Needs Break-in, Too Stiff, Uncomfortable
- Describe Yourself: Casual, Conservative
- Pros: Breathable
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width