Why so much velcro?
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Waikiki Jane from Honolulu, HI on Saturday, April 28, 2012
I love that these shoes are wide enough for my wide feet even though they are medium width, and the adjustable straps help to accommodate my wide feet. What I don't like is that so much of the hook-and-loop strip shows on the ankle straps, especially since my shoes are blue and the strip is brown. Maybe I have very high arches, but a lot of shoes have those strips too long and too low down on the straps, and the strips show if you need to use more of the strap to accommodate a wider foot or higher arch. I cut off what I could of the strips, but there's still some showing.
- Best Uses: Everyday, Outdoors, Walking
- Cons: Velcro strip is too long
- Describe Yourself: Casual, Conservative
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Cute, Durable
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: