Need no breaking in.
Reviewed by Walking Granny from Alabama on Sunday, August 12, 2012
Bought four colors to wear everyday. Walked nine miles around Vancouver with complete comfort. They are more attractive than most hiking sandals with all the comfort and support. Seemed to be a half size longer than I usually wear and are medium to wide with the adjustable straps. I love these shoes!
- Best Uses: Everyday, Outdoors, Travel, Walking
- Cons: Sole of feet sweat
- Describe Yourself: Avid walker, Casual, Conservative
- Pros: Comfortable, Cute, Durable, Great support, Stylish
- Sizing: Feels half size too big
- Width: Feels true to width
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: