A nice surprise
Reviewed by LaylaS from Evanston, IL on Wednesday, February 29, 2012
I was worried that the heel would be too high for me, but this shoe was comfortable to walk in and my feet did not slide around. I ordered the size I should be (a 10) and it fit perfectly and even made my feet look smaller. I received lots of compliments when I wore them. I have a narrow foot, but these shoes worked for me. My only concern is that the stretch panels eventually will stretch out, because I will be wearing these shoes often.
- Best Uses: Dressy casual, Going Out, Travel
- Describe Yourself: Classic Dresser, Stylish
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, No break-in needed, Stylish
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width