Awesome soft shell!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Principessa from New Orleans, LA on Tuesday, March 13, 2012
Very good soft shell jacket. Fits well and has nice feminine shape. The material is a little harder/rougher than I expected, but it functions well in terms of being water/windproof. Perfect for Spring skiing/snowboarding and as a casual jacket for going around town in fall/mild winter weather. Amazing price by STP!
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Hiking, Skiing, Snowboarding
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Cons: Roughhard texturefeel
- Describe Yourself: Intermediate
- Gear Usage: Cold Weather Living, Winter Sports
- Pros: Breathable, Lightweight, Warm, Waterproof, Wind Resistant
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No