Great Brand - Fantastic Price!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by MN Camper from MN on Wednesday, March 14, 2012
Only comment is the XL is a bit shorter than my two year old size Large Denali jacket. But I assume that's how they are manufactured.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Cold Weather, Hiking and Camping
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Fit: Feels true to size
- Pros: Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, Warm, Windproof
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No