The North Face Endurus Hike Gore-Tex® Hiking Shoes - Waterproof (For Women)
About The North Face Endurus Hike Gore-Tex® Hiking Shoes - Waterproof (For Women)
Closeouts. The North Face's Endurus Hike hiking shoes offer a cushy, supportive ride with the extra protection of a Gore-Tex® waterproof breathable membrane for off-road adventures. XtraFoam construction provides extra cushioning and shock absorption, and the ESS Snake Plate from forefoot to midfoot lends extra torsional rigidity while preventing rock bruising.
Specs about The North Face Endurus Hike Gore-Tex® Hiking Shoes - Waterproof (For Women)
- Waterproof (Gore-Tex®),Waterproof (All)
- Waterproof materials: Gore-Tex® waterproof breathable membrane
- Gusseted tongue
- Upper: Textile with synthetic overlays
- Lining: Textile
- Removable insole
- Midsole: XtraFoam
- Outsole: Vibram® rubber
- Heel height: 1-1/4"
- Weight (pair): 1 lb. 4 oz.
- All specs based on size 8
- Made in Viet Nam
- Visit our Hiking Footwear Guide
- US shipments only
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.