The North Face Jumpsuit - Waterproof, Insulated (For Toddlers)
About The North Face Jumpsuit - Waterproof, Insulated (For Toddlers)
Closeouts. For worry-free snow days and sledding hill adventures, The North Face's Jumpsuit features a waterproof breathable DryVent® membrane, HeatSeeker® synthetic insulation and seam-sealed construction to keep your little one warm and dry. The EZ Grow system extends the length of the cuffs and legs to help keep up with your fast-growing kid!
Specs about The North Face Jumpsuit - Waterproof, Insulated (For Toddlers)
- Waterproof materials: DryVent®
- Seam sealed: Full
- Fabric: 100% polyester (shell 1), 100% nylon (shell 2)
- Closure: Zipper,YKK®
- Lining: 100% nylon
- Insulation: 100% polyester
- Care: Hand or machine wash, tumble dry
- Weight: 1 lb. 7.4 oz.
- Made in Bangladesh
- Visit our Down vs. Synthetic Guide
- Visit our Waterproof Guide
- US shipments only
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.