So light and warm!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by happy hiker from Seattle on Friday, February 17, 2012
This jacket makes a comfortable, non-binding breathable layer under a waterproof shell, perfect for hiking and birdwatching. I use it alone for short hikes in the city when temperatures are in the 40s and 50s, and with hat, gloves, and a shell on top it is perfect for hiking and snowshoeing in the Cascades, in temperatures down to the 20s. It is more breathable but a little less warm than my older 300 weight and 200 weight Polartec jackets, but I prefer it for it's breathability. I end up warmer at my destination, because it stays so dry.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Hiking and Camping, Skiing/Snowboarding, Wet Weather
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Cons: Not Windproof
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Fit: Feels true to size
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Lightweight, Warm
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No