The North Face Ultra Gore-Tex® Surround Hiking Shoes - Waterproof (For Women)
About The North Face Ultra Gore-Tex® Surround Hiking Shoes - Waterproof (For Women)
Closeouts. The North Face's Ultra Gore-Tex® Surround trail running shoes are lightweight and protective with enhanced breathability for fast-moving comfort on the trail. The Vibram® MegaGrip compound rubber outsole ensures you stay stuck to the ground no matter how rough the terrain, and the upper is embedded with a Gore-Tex® Surround membrane to channel hot air away from the foot to leave you cool and dry.
Specs about The North Face Ultra Gore-Tex® Surround Hiking Shoes - Waterproof (For Women)
- Waterproof (Gore-Tex®),Waterproof (All)
- Waterproof materials: Gore-Tex® waterproof breathable membrane
- Upper: Textile with synthetic overlays
- Lining: Textile
- Removable insole
- Outsole: Vibram® MegaGrip rubber
- Heel height: 1-1/4"
- Weight (pair): 1 lb. 8 oz.
- All specs based on size 8
- Made in Viet Nam
- Visit our Hiking Footwear Guide
- US shipments only
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.