About The North Face Wasatch II Daypack
- Large main compartment with hydration-laptop sleeve
- Secondary compartment with organizer
- Mesh side water bottle pockets
- Compression straps with quick-release buckles
- Generously padded, adjustable shoulder straps
- Webbing waistbelt with quick-release buckle
- Comfortable padded back panel
- Waistbelt: Adjusts to 56”
- Dimensions: 17x12x9”
- Capacity: 1836 cu.in.
- Weight: 1 lb. 9 oz.
- Material: Polyester with nylon lining
- Closeouts. Vietnam.
Specs about The North Face Wasatch II Daypack
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by grudolphy[@] from osorno, chile on Saturday, May 23, 2009Pretty backpack for women, to city use and shorts trips.
- Best Uses: Car Camping, Day trip
- Describe Yourself: Avid Adventurer
- Pros: Comfortable, Easy To Load, Good padding, Highly Adjustable, Large capacity, Lightweight
- What Is Your Gear Style: Comfort Driven
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.
“I would like to buy a rain cover for this backpack and am unsure about what size to get... they come in liters - 20, 40, 80, etc.”
a 40 liter pack cover should fit your bag great.
Due to the nature of the closeout business, we often receive items in limited quantities. Therefore, popular sizes and colors can sell out quickly. Occasionally we are able to reorder a product, but closeout items are typically unable to be reordered.|Unfortunately we are currently out of this item, but we suggest signing up for the My Updates as the best way to monitor incoming products. You will receive email notifications of our newest stock items. You can also access the "New Items" section of our website at anytime. (A link to the "New Items" section is located on our homepage under the "Search Index.") New Items are all products that have arrived within the last 21 days. |http://www.sierratradingpost.com/DeptNewItems.aspx|http://www.sierratradingpost.com/myupdates/myupdatesmanagement.aspx