About Thorlo Snow Socks - Thermolite® (For Kids)
2nds, barely perceptible blemishes. Durable, lightweight and insulating, Thorlo's snow socks keep little feet cushioned and warm from shoveling the driveway to the big sledding hill.
Specs about Thorlo Snow Socks - Thermolite® (For Kids)
- Height: Over the calf
- Fabric: 82% THOR-WICK polyester, 16% nylon, 2% spandex or, 84% THOR-WICK polyester, 14% nylon, 2% spandex or, 69% Thermolite® polyester, 15% nylon, 15% polyester, 2% spandex
- Care: Machine wash, tumble dry
- Made in United States of America
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by forpeepssake from Georgia on Friday, February 6, 2015My son really liked these and they are long enough to fit well with his boots.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Smancuso from Richmond Virginia on Sunday, December 7, 2014These socks are not warm and are poorly made. I do not recommend them.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Sock Crazy 1 from Montana on Monday, November 10, 2014Best socks ever made ! Too bad the price reflects this, but oh well, Sierra Trading Post makes them affordable !!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Amy Mo from Twin Cities on Wednesday, November 24, 2010These were cute and comfy, but ended up being too large for my daughter....which was actually OK because I requisitioned them for my own personal use. Warm and snug-- a great sock for the money!
- Best Uses: Daily Use, Snow play
- Cons: Fits a bit large
- Describe Yourself: Bargain Shopper, SAHM
- Pros: Attractive Design, Comfortable, Soft
- Sizing: Feels too large
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Mudpuppygirl from Wyoming on Sunday, November 14, 2010These socks are great for the price! They are very durable and wash really well. This is a great price too! You will not regret purchasing these socks!
- Best Uses: Daily Use
- Describe Yourself: Athletic, Bargain Shopper, Casual, High End
- Pros: Comfortable, Durable
- Sizing: Feels true to size
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.