About Thule Capstone 50L Backpack - Internal Frame
Closeouts. Thule's Capstone 50L backpack is large enough for overnight adventures and supportive enough for technical outings and peak scrambling. The MicroAdjust suspension lets you customize the torso length along the tubular aluminum frame without removing the pack.
Specs about Thule Capstone 50L Backpack - Internal Frame
- Adjustable torso: Yes
- Pack material: 210 denier Cordura® nylon, 315 denier Cordura® nylon
- Frame type: Internal
- Frame material: Tubular aluminum
- Hydration compatible: Yes
- Pack loading: Top with front access
- Ice tool/trekking pole loops: Yes
- Rain cover: Yes
- Recommended use: Backpacking Day or Overnight
- Dimensions: 28x11.75x10.25"
- Volume liters: 50
- Weight: 3 lb. 5 oz.
- Fits torsos: 16-21"
- Made in Viet Nam
- Visit our Backpack Guide
- US shipments only
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Well made packVerified Buyer Reviewed by MNhiker from Minnesota on Wednesday, February 15, 2017Excellent pack for the price, the adjustable strap setup is very easy to use and comfortable. Good amount of pockets to maximize space.