Thule Guidepost 75L Backpack - Internal Frame (For Women)
About Thule Guidepost 75L Backpack - Internal Frame (For Women)
Closeouts. Thule's Guidepost 75L backpack is spacious and supportive enough for week-long backcountry trips and backpacker travel. The customizable TransHub suspension includes a pivoting waistbelt, and the lid converts to a daypack for side trips and summit bids.
Specs about Thule Guidepost 75L Backpack - Internal Frame (For Women)
- Adjustable torso: Yes
- Pack material: 210 denier Cordura® nylon, 310 denier Cordura® nylon
- Frame type: Internal
- Frame material: Spring steel wire frame and single aluminum stay
- Hydration compatible: Yes
- Pack loading: Top with front access
- Ice tool/trekking pole loops: Yes
- Recommended use: Backpacking Multiday
- Volume liters: 75
- Dimensions: 31.5x14.25x12.5"
- Pack capacity: 4575 cu.in.
- Weight: 6 lb. 3 oz.
- Fits torsos: 14-20"
- Made in Viet Nam
- Visit our Backpack Guide
- US shipments only
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Thule backpackVerified Buyer Reviewed by Colorado hiker from Colorado on Tuesday, March 7, 2017This is a beautiful backpack, well designed and comfortable. It was easy to adjust for my height. I love the way the top converts to a day pack and have used it several times already. The side pockets are easy to get to and I can get my water bottle in and out easily. This pack is really a treat!
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.