About Tibor Leather Jacket - Lambskin, Faux-Fur Collar, Zip-Out Liner (For Men)
Closeouts. So soft and supple, it could only be lambskin. Tibor Leather's jacket looks fly-boy handsome with or without its faux-fur collar. Plus, it offers an optional layer of warmth with a lightly quilted zip-in liner.
- Tibor Leather is a second-generation family run firm well known for prestigious fashions, exceptional leathers and flawless craftsmanship
- All Tibor leather is carefully selected and tested for quality, color value and composition
- Crafted of top-quality New Zealand lambskin leather
- Zip front
- Partial rib-knit waist and cuffs
- Antiqued pewter-tone snaps secure angled pockets
- Low-bulk zip-out liner has quilted TherMax® insulation
- Length: 29" (based on large)
- Material: Lambskin
- Faux fur: Acrylic
- Lining: Polyester
- Liner: Polyester
- Insulation: TherMax®
- Care: Clean by leather specialist
- Made in China
Specs about Tibor Leather Jacket - Lambskin, Faux-Fur Collar, Zip-Out Liner (For Men)
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Reviewed by Fred from Massachusetts on Thursday, March 7, 2013I'm a long-term customer and fan of STP. I ordered this jacket as a large (I'm a 40L), but Tobor's version of large is really XL or bigger, way beyond a 42. The leather and overall design are fabulous. the price more than fair. I was really disappointed to send it back. Sierra should indicate when sizes run small or large to avoid this in the future. I gave it 1 star because of the mismatch in size.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Gabe from North Caroolina on Friday, January 18, 2013My only complaint is the poor quality of the zipper. Otherwise, nice jacket.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Likes Good Quality from San Francisco on Wednesday, December 26, 2012I gave this to my son and he really likes it. I ordered a size small and as per other comments, the sleeves run long, which was perfect for him as he's tall and thin. He also removed the somewhat tacky collar. It's a very nice quality jacket with soft leather and deep brown color.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Stinky Cheese from Sacramento, CA on Sunday, December 16, 2012The fit was okay, but this just didn't look very good on (I am fairly slim and was just looking for a decent looking, versatile jacket that I could wear out).
Verified Buyer Reviewed by pac from Hartford, CT on Saturday, October 13, 2012You can wear this jacket anywhere.
- Best Uses: Daily Use, Date Night, Going Out, Travel, Work
- Cons: Runs a little small
- Describe Yourself: Casual Dresser
- Pros: Attractive Design, Good looking, Great Color, Great Leather, Stylish, Versatile
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.
As we only offer closeouts and overstocks, we do not have spare parts unfortunately. Contacting Tibor directly may offer some solutions.
“I wear a 44 Long in a suit jacket. I don't want this to be too tight as I'll wear layers underneath it (t-shirt, shirt, sweater). Do you happen to know if these run true to size, and how are the sleeve lengths... I'm 6'2" and wear a 35" dress shirt sleeve.”
I would order up and the sleeves should be fine for your height.