Customer Reviews Of:
Timberland Front Country Clogs - Leather, SmartWool® Insole (For Men)
Average Rating based on 15 reviews 4.000000 0 5
Verified Buyer Reviewed by rjr1194 from Itasca, IL on Saturday, November 10, 2012I wear a size 15 and slides in that size are hard to find. I was very excited to see these offered but was very disappointed when I received them as they were way too small in length. They are nice looking and appear to be very well made. It's a shame their sizing is off. I would recommend if you can get the right size.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear
- Describe Yourself: Conservative
- Pros: Stylish
- Sizing: Feels full size too small
- Width: Feels true to width
Verified Buyer Reviewed by tallyho from Bremerton, Wa. on Thursday, July 19, 2012The shoes are comfortable and being handicap easy to put on
Verified Buyer Reviewed by IT farmer from mid-Georgia on Wednesday, July 4, 2012I bought these bc I wanted to be able to run out and feed the livestock without putting on heavy boots. Good dailly use but I only use them for short periods. sturdy.
- Best Uses: Out to feed livestock, Out to mailbox, Quick step into, Run into town
- Cons: Rough edge in one spot
- Pros: Beats the slipper look, Cleans up easily, Durable, Good quality Leather, Nice casual look
Verified Buyer Reviewed by rz from Minneapolis, MN on Friday, June 15, 2012I wear these almost every day with casual slacks. They dress up nicely.
- Pros: Comfortable durable
Verified Buyer Reviewed by M. George from NE Wisconsin on Tuesday, June 12, 2012I really was hoping that the width of these was going to be a match for my needs, but I had to return them, because the "M" Width was far too narrow for my feet.
- Cons: Need To be in Wider Sizes
- Pros: Appeared Well-Constructed
Reviewed by db from nm on Saturday, June 9, 2012poor fit
- Cons: Small toe box pointed
- Pros: Well Made
Verified Buyer Reviewed by glory from sequim, wa on Saturday, June 2, 2012My husband is clearing a blood clot and must wear non-constricting footwear. These clogs are perfect for him.
- Best Uses: CASUAL WEAR
- Pros: Attractive and stylish
Verified Buyer Reviewed by FredV from San Antonio, TX. on Wednesday, May 23, 2012A good value
Verified Buyer Reviewed by cbgb from Portland, OR on Wednesday, May 23, 2012couldnt believe that at 1 and a half oversized the shoe still didnt fit. These are WAY undersized.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by MG1500 from PA on Saturday, May 19, 2012I use as slippers that can take me outside as well.
- Best Uses: I use as slippers
- Cons: None so far
- Pros: Comfortable, True to size