About Timberland Newmarket Trans Boots - Leather, Lace-Ups (For Men)
Closeouts. Timberland's Newmarket Trans boots feature the urban style of a smooth grained leather vamp and heel counter and an oiled nubuck shaft. The quilted lining absorbs moisture, and an anti-fatigue footbed helps you handle long days or nights on your feet.
Specs about Timberland Newmarket Trans Boots - Leather, Lace-Ups (For Men)
- Upper: Leather
- Lining: 50% recycled PET Cambrelle®
- Removable insole
- Outsole: Rubber
- Height: 7-1/2"
- Heel height: 1-1/4"
- Weight (pair): 2 lb. 14 oz.
- Made in China
- Visit our Winter Boot Guide
- US shipments only
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Neil from Denver, Colorado on Tuesday, September 25, 2012Everything about the boots is great! The fit and comfort are excellent. Thanks to Sierra Trading Post for offering these outstanding boots!
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Cold Weather, Date Night, Travel, Wet Weather, Work
- Describe Yourself: Comfort-oriented, High-end shopper, Stylish, Trendy
- Pros: Comfortable, Comfy As Socks, Good Cushioning, Stable, Stylish
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width
Verified Buyer Reviewed by lightening1591 from mt pleaant,pa on Tuesday, April 24, 2012glad I finally got these boots...ordered 2 times from another site before I found yours..got wrong size both times will never order from there again..you guys rock
- Pros: Comfortable, Durable, Good Cushioning, Stable, Warm
Reviewed by AND from Minsk, Republic of Belarus on Sunday, February 26, 2012The boots are good for walking in wet cold early Mid-European spring with melting snow and temperatures about 0/+5C. Look quite elegant for city usage (may be not hard enough for true country or hiking but I personally did not mean the use them in that way)
- Best Uses: Walks in cold wet weather
- Pros: Relatively Lightweight, Warm, Waterproof
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.