Timberland Route Trainer Trail Running Shoes - Recycled Materials (For Women)
About Timberland Route Trainer Trail Running Shoes - Recycled Materials (For Women)
Closeouts. Thoughtfully crafted for tearing up tracks and trails, Timberland's Route Trainer trail running shoes have a sleek, low-profile design and deep, widely spaced lugs that shed mud and debris.
Specs about Timberland Route Trainer Trail Running Shoes - Recycled Materials (For Women)
- Upper: Polyester air mesh and synthetic leather trim
- Lining: 50% recycled PET Cambrelle®
- Removable insole
- Midsole: Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA)
- Outsole: 42% Green Rubber®
- Heel height: 1-1/2"
- Weight (pair): 1 lb.
- Made in China
- US shipments only
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 4-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Agility Enthusiast from Tampa, Florida on Saturday, October 9, 2010This is one great shoe for the price! They look good too!!!
- Arch Type: Average Arch
- Best Uses: All Weather Conditions, Mixed Terrain, Road Running, Trail Running, Walking, Work
- Describe Yourself: Avid Athlete
- Pros: Comfortable, Cushions Impact, Durable, Good Arch Support, Good Traction, Lightweight, Rugged
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
- Width: Feels true to width
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.