Customer Reviews Of:
Timberland Route Trainer Trail Running Shoes - Recycled Materials (For Women)
Closeouts. Thoughtfully crafted for tearing up tracks and trails, Timberland's Route Trainer trail running shoes have a sleek, low-profile design and deep, widely spaced lugs that shed mud and debris.
Average Rating based on 1 reviews 4.000000 0 5
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Agility Enthusiast from Tampa, Florida on Saturday, October 9, 2010This is one great shoe for the price! They look good too!!!
- Arch Type: Average Arch
- Best Uses: All Weather Conditions, Mixed Terrain, Road Running, Trail Running, Walking, Work
- Describe Yourself: Avid Athlete
- Pros: Comfortable, Cushions Impact, Durable, Good Arch Support, Good Traction, Lightweight, Rugged
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
- Width: Feels true to width