About Toscano Diagonal Weave Sweater - Merino Wool-Blend, Full Zip (For Men)
Closeouts. The dreamy hand of this Toscano sweater comes from a 12-gauge weave of merino wool and acrylic in a balanced blend. The diagonal stripe pattern of black and grey is complemented by the solid black ribbed neck, cuffs and waist.
Specs about Toscano Diagonal Weave Sweater - Merino Wool-Blend, Full Zip (For Men)
- Full Zip
- Length: 25" (based on size large)
- Fabric: 50% merino wool, 50% acrylic
- Care: Machine wash, dry flat
- Made in China
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 4-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by parrot fever from Portland, OR on Friday, May 4, 2012Going to get baggy soon.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear
- Chest Size: Feels too small
- Cons: Difficult to start zipper, Poor Quality
- Describe Yourself: Few buys quality pays, High-end shopper
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Nice brushed nickel zip
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Alf from Saint Paul, MN on Saturday, December 31, 2011The sweater is not as thick as I had envisioned but it but it keeps me comfortable without the bulk. It goes well with the Comfortel turtleneck shirts also available from STP. I am 5'10" and weigh 165 pounds and the large fit me well.
- Best Uses: Business Casual, Travel
- Pros: Lightweight, Stylish, Warm
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Dèche from Canada on Sunday, December 18, 2011Usefull for every day
- Atmosphere: Local hangout, Sophisticated
Verified Buyer Reviewed by missy in the foothills from Boulder, CO on Monday, December 12, 2011I bought it for my husband, however, he suggested that we give it to his father.
- Best Uses: Easy onoff
- Cons: Grandpa style
- Pros: Full zip
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.