About Tribal Sportswear Velvety Cotton Jacket - Pleat Detail (For Women)
Closeouts. This velvety cotton jacket from Tribal Sportswear starts with a basic blazer profile, then lavishes on feminine details like the pleated lapels, zipper-tooth pockets and shiny silver-tone buttons for a truly original look.
- Corduroy-like fabric has a patterned weave similar to nailhead
- Pleated lapels
- Three shiny silver-tone buttons
- Patch pockets with inverted ruched panel trimmed in zipper teeth
- Shaping seams accented in flatlock stitching
- Length: 23" (based on medium)
- Fabric: 83% cotton, 15% polyester, 2% spandex; unlined
- Care: Machine wash, hang dry
- Classic Fit
- Made in Bangladesh
Specs about Tribal Sportswear Velvety Cotton Jacket - Pleat Detail (For Women)
General Women's Size Chart
For Alpha sizing, hover over "Sizes Available" shown above to determine the Numeric size conversion listed below.
Note: Please use the following sizing chart for general reference only. Sizes between different vendors and manufacturers do vary. Item specific sizing is best found in the item description.
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by Jen from Texas on Tuesday, November 26, 2013This jacket is like a brushed corduroy fabric with lots of details. It could easily be worn with jeans or for a casual office look but probably not dressed up for a professional look. It was just what I needed for travel on casual business trips where a jacket is needed but not too structured.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by MAM from MA on Tuesday, March 20, 2012Really cute jacket, but it needs a lining! The white was see through. Not what I expected from Tribal Sportswear - usually their products are wonderful.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Fit: Feels true to size
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Kathryn from Chico CA on Saturday, November 5, 2011I have worn this twice in the week I have had it! Looks darlilng with jeans, and also with skirt and scarf for work. Great buy!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Judy from Idaho on Saturday, September 17, 2011Fall jacket
- Best Uses: Nice fall jacket
- Pros: Nice looking fits well
Verified Buyer Reviewed by pjm from New Hampshire on Monday, September 5, 2011overall, this is a must-have jacket for casual wear. everything about it is relaxed and nice.
- Best Uses: Can dress up or down
- Cons: Nothing i didn't like
- Pros: Roomy but not big, Suitable w light sweater, Unique style w an edge
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.
I believe its the way the picture was taken, so yes it is a symmetrical