Shoes You Will Love
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Time Stalker from Chicago, IL on Thursday, October 25, 2012
Love them! I bought this and the brogue lace-ups. Only wanted one but have kept both. I've reviewed the lace-up here as well. All I've said of the lace-up apply to these. These are worthy of its own praise though. This gives the wardrobe a bit more urbanity more so than the brogue. Never thought I'd like a Chukka, but these are classy yet hip. It may take a few wearings to break in but the break-in process is painless. To wear these things is truly to love them. Yes they are dear but quality usually is. Try getting one if you can handle the price! They likely will become one of your favorite pair of shoes.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Cold Weather, Date Night, Travel, Work
- Describe Yourself: Comfort-oriented, Conservative, Value driven
- Pros: Breathes Well, Comfortable, Durable, Good Cushioning, Stable, Stylish, Warm
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width