Average Triumph Review (based on 162 reviews)
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Roxy from Houston, TX on Tuesday, December 7, 2010Great support without any extra lumps or bumps.
- Band Size: Feels true to size
- Best Uses: Everyday
- Cup Fit: Feels true to size
- Describe Yourself: Comfort-oriented, Conservative, Practical, Sexy, Stylish, Varied
- Pros: Awesome quality, Good Support, Pretty
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Jan from Australia on Thursday, April 29, 2010I was surprised about the fit. Have bought Triumph in Australia never had a problem before. Try before you buy.
- Band Size: Feels too small
- Best Uses: Everyday, Formal Occasions, Office, T-Shirts
- Cons: Uncomfortable
- Cup Fit: Feels too small
- Describe Yourself: Comfort-oriented, Conservative, Practical, Stylish
- Pros: Good Coverage, Good Support, Washes Well
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Beth from Portland OR on Saturday, April 17, 2010Yes, the cups are on the large size, and very molded. But the shape is nice if it fits, and it's very comfortable. Nice long straps.
- Fit: Feels too big
Triumph Outlet: Due to limited quantities, not all products are available in our Retail Stores.
Triumph Overstocks: inventory too high, had to be drastically reduced -- always first quality. Find out more about overstock items.
Triumph Closeouts: may be last year's model or color -- always first quality. Find out more about closeouts.
Receive email updates for new Triumph items