Best snowshoe yet!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Yassi from Flagstaff, AZ on Thursday, January 12, 2012
My second pair of snowshoes. I took the dogs on a hike in the woods on these. We had the most fantastic time going up and down hills, rocks, logs, whatever was hidden. Hit some icy patches without slipping. The elevated heel adjustment makes going uphill in deep snow a breeze. Can not think of any reason why I would ever need any other pair of snowshoes!
- Best Uses: All Terrain, Deep Snow, Flat Terrain, Icy Conditions, Off Trail, Rolling Terrain
- Describe Yourself: Intermediate
- Pros: Attach Securely, Compact Design, Easy adjustment, Easy Entry & Exit, Good Traction, Lightweight, Stable
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
- Width: Feels true to width