Just the right weight and great styling.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Careful Shopper from New Hampshire on Tuesday, December 18, 2007
My old robe was a bit too short, a bit too thick, and the sleeves were too wide. This one is not too thick so that it wraps around me comforably without being too stiff. The fabric is very fluffy and soft for a cotton robe. I am tall and it comes to the lower half of my shins. The sleeves are a little narrower than my old robe so they don't gape and hang down and get in the way. The color is a very muted purple. Overall I am very pleased.
- Best Uses: After Baths, Getting out of the hottub
- Describe Yourself: Comfort-oriented, Practical
- Pros: Comfortable, Luxurious, Soft, Well Made
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: