Great Robe For The Money...
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Rollo Majollo from Ohio on Wednesday, January 9, 2008
For the price, this robe is great. I was hoping to get something a bit more luxurious, more along the lines of an upscale hotel robe, but those were typically prices at $100+ and I just couldn't justify that for a robe. This one fits the bill nicely as it's really soft, well-made and comfortable. The only thing that would send it over the top would be if it were a bit thicker, but it's still plenty cozy as is. The first one I ordered had two cuts down one sleeve, so I'm not sure if quality is an issue, although as I said it seems well put together.
- Best Uses: After Baths, Cool Nights, Lounging
- Describe Yourself: Comfort-oriented, Practical, Stylish
- Pros: Comfortable, Soft, Well Made
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: