Hard to find these thick heavy robes.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Snow from Eastern Oregon on Monday, October 25, 2010
I am 5'5" tall and 115, I ordered a medium. After a washing and drying on hot (to shrink and make it thicker) the robe falls to the top of my ankles. I wouldn't mind if it were a few inches longer but I like it very much. Yes it is over sized and wraps around and over laps the second pocket. I don't mind that, all of mine do that unless they are tailored for me. I think I will buy a large next time to get the length or ladies consider a men's in the same brand for the extra length.
- Best Uses: After Baths, Cool Nights, Lounging, Pool & Spa
- Cons: Heavy
- Describe Yourself: Comfort-oriented, Practical
- Pros: Comfortable, Soft, Thick, Well Made
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: